The SOLDERPRO 70 is a butane-powered, portable, multi-function heat tool:
- Equivalent to a power range 25-80 Watts.
- Cordless. Simple and safe operation under any conditions, anywhere.
- Ready to use 20 seconds after ignition.
- Tank contains fuel for 120 minutes of operation.
- No electrical interference.
- Comes with soldering tip and protective cap.
Length w/cap: 220 mm (8.7 in)
Length w/soldering tip: 190 mm (7.5 in)
Length - Blow Torch: 172 mm (6.8 in)
Weight (when gas-filled): 76 g
Approximate temperature - soldering tip: 210~450°C (410~850°F)
Approximate temperature - torch: 1300°C (2500°F)
Gas container capacity: 20 mL
Operating capacity (one gas filling): 120 min. at mid setting
- Electrical/Electronic Circuit Repair
- Light Gauge Welding
- Light Plumbing
- Jewelry, Eyeglass Frame Repair
- Model Building
- Arts and Crafts
- Dental Wax Corrections
- Thawing Frozen Locks
- and more!