The SOLDERPRO 50K is a 4-in-1 kit containing the following items:
-SOLDERPRO 50 : compact, butane-powered, multi-function heat tool
- S-01 Soldering Tip (1 mm Conical tip)
- S-05 Hot Knife Tip
- Blow Torch Tip
- S-07 Heat Blower Tip
The SOLDERPRO 50 is a compact, butane-powered, multi-function heat tool.
- Equivalent to a power range of 30-70 Watts.
- Cordless. Simple and safe operation under any conditions, anywhere.
- Ready to use 20 seconds after ignition.
- Visible Fuel Tank contains fuel for 30 minutes of operation.
- No electrical interference.
- Comes with soldering tip and protective cap.
Length w/cap: 153 mm (6.0 in)
Length w/soldering tip: 140 mm (5.5 in)
Length w/blow torch tip: 142 mm (5.6 in)
Weight (when gas-filled): 60 g
Approx. Temp. w/soldering tip: 210~400°C (410~750°F)
Approx. Temp. w/torch: 1300°C (2500°F)
Gas Container Capacity: 7 mL
Operating Capacity (one gas filling): 30 min. at mid setting
- Electrical/Electronic Circuit Repair
- Light Gauge Welding
- Light Plumbing
- Jewelry, Eyeglass Frame Repair
- Model Building
- Arts and Crafts
- Dental Wax Corrections
- Thawing Frozen Locks