The SOLDERPRO 120K is the ULTIMATE CORDLESS MULTI-FUNCTION BUTANE HEAT TOOL KIT
- Automatic Piezo Ignition
- Equivalent to a power range from 30 to 125 Watts.
- Cordless. Simple and safe operation under any conditions, anywhere.
- Ready to use 15 seconds after ignition - Rapid tip heat-up
- Tank contains fuel for 120 minutes of operation.
- No electrical interference.
- Visible gas display window.
- Comes with soldering tip and vented protective safety cap.
Length w/Cap: 254 mm (10 in)
Length w/Soldering Tip: 245 mm(9.7 in)
Weight (when gas-filled): 166 g
Approx. Temp. - soldering tip: 250~550°C (480~1000°F)
Approx. Temp - torch: 1300°C (2400°F)
Gas container capacity: 38 mL
Operating Time (one gas filling): 200 min at mid setting
The SOLDERPRO-120K is a 4-in-1 kit including the following items:
- PRO-120 Multi-function heat tool.
- Soldering Iron Tips: PS-1 (1.6 mm Conical Tip) & PS-3 (2.4 mm Chisel Tip)
- Blow Torch which operates at temperatures of up to 1300°C (2400°F) making it the perfect tool for heavy soldering and brazing.
- Heat Blower Tip PS-10 has an adjustable temperature of up to 480°C (950°F) and is idea for heat-shrink tubing.
- Hot Knife Tip PS-9 tip temperature of 500°C (950°F) and is specifically designed to cut and cauterize most synthetic materials
- Heat Reflector PS-30, Vented Safety Cap, tube of solder, blow molded case.
- Spare orifice PS-14
- Automotive and truck repairs
- Aviation service and repair
- Electrical components
- Environmental splicing
- Infield repairs
- Insulated solder preform
- Jewelry repair
- Loosen rusted nuts and bolts
- Maintain switch panels
- Repair television sets, meters, switch boards
- Sensitive IC boards
- Shrink tubing
- Silver solder
- Soften window caulking
- Solder circuit boards
- TV cable systems
- Weld plastics
- and more!