The SOLDERPRO 120 is a butane-powered, portable, multi-function heat tool.
- Equivalent to a power range from 30 to 125 Watts.
- Cordless. Simple and safe operation under any conditions, anywhere.
- Ready to use 15 seconds after ignition.
- Tank contains fuel for 120 minutes of operation.
- No electrical interference.
- Visible gas display window.
- Comes with soldering tip and vented protective safety cap.
Length w/Cap: 254 mm (10 in)
Length w/Soldering Tip: 245 mm(9.7 in)
Weight (when gas-filled): 166g
Approx. Temp. - soldering tip: 250~550°C (480~1000°F)
Approx. Temp - torch: 1300°C (2400°F)
Gas container capacity: 38 mL
Operating Time (one gas filling): 200 min at mid setting
- Automotive and truck repairs
- Aviation service and repair
- Electrical components
- Enviromental splicing
- Infield repairs
- Insulated solder preform
- Jewelry repair
- Loosen rusted nuts and bolts
- Maintain switch panels
- Repair television sets, meters, switch boards
- Sensitive IC boards
- Shrink tubing
- Silver solder
- Soften window caulking
- Solder circuit boards
- TV cable systems
- Weld plastics
- and more!