Silver Solder Paste is a silver-bearing, solder-flux-paste alloy which is self-cleaning, self-tinning and self-joining all in one easy operation.
Jobs are done FASTER, SAFER, and more ECONOMICALLY!
- Easy to use, no skill required
- Fast & Neat, no messy additional flux or waste
- Quick easy tinning action BETTER…
- Five times stronger than conventional wire solder
- Flows freely with the heat of a torch, soldering iron, or match. Reaches where other solders cannot
- Can be used on almost any metals including stainless steel
- 10,000-25,000 PSI tensile strength
- Melting Temperature- 430°F (reduces problem of metal distortion), Re-melt Temperature- 550°F
- Finish joint is silver
- Prevents soldering failure due to jarring or moving of parts while soldering because of instant setting
- Non-Toxic, no lead, cadmium, or antimony or zinc
- Conforms to all pure food laws
- High electrical conductivity
- Corrosion resistant ECONOMICAL…
- Use exact amount of product needed to accomplish job- no wasteful dripping of wire heated wire solder and unnecessary flux.
- All types of joints in Brass, Bronze, Nickel, Stainless Steel, Copper base metals and steels.
- Ideal for stainless food handling equipment because the solder conforms to pure food laws.
- Deposits stay bright and do not turn black.
- Excellent for electrical work and instrument assembly where high electrical conductivity and strength are required.
- Great corrosion resistance and color match to stainless steel.
Clean joint area (preferably with stainless steel brush). Push syringe plunger to apply paste along base metal joint area. With flame 2” to 3” from surface, evenly heat the work piece. Avoid playing flame on solder paste until flow temperature is reached. Then, with top of flame at joint area, direct the flow of paste along length of joint area. Allow to cool and wash flux residue off using warm soapy water and a stiff brush.