The MICRO-THERM is a butane-powered, piezo electronic, cordless heat gun.
- Piezo electronic ignition system with safety locking switch.
- Powered by refillable butane fuel cell or similar lighter - inexpensive and readily available.
- Flame temperature up to 650°C (1300°F).
- Windproof flame and waterproof Ignition.
- Complete with heat reflector.
Height: 115 mm (4.5 in)
Width: 80 mm (3.2 in)
Length: 25 mm (1 in)
Weight: 95 g
Fuel: Refillable Butane Fuel Cell, Disposable Lighter or similar product
Hours of nonstop burning: Approx. 20 minutes
Temperature: 650°C (1300°F)
- General heating and drying applications
- Activate adhesives and potting compounds
- Bend and form plastics and plastic laminates
- PVC bending
- Preheat flux
- Remove windshield caulking
- Shrink and terminate heat-shrinkable insulated solder preforms
- Shrink heat-shrinkable anti-static film tubes, molded parts light gauge shrink package, light wall and adhesive lined tubings.
- Stretch vinyls
- Vinyl repair
- Thawing frozen locks