The SOLDERPRO 100K is a 4-in-1 kit containing the following items:
- SOLDERPRO 100 multi-function heat tool.
- Soldering Iron Tip with temperature of 500°C (950°F) and is equivalent to that of an approximately 100 watt electric soldering iron.
- Blow Torch that operates at temperatures of up to 1300°C(2400°F) making it the perfect tool for heavy soldering and brazing.
- Heat Blower tip which has an adjustable temperature of up to 480°C(950°F) and is ideal for heat-shrink tubing.
- Hot Knife that has a tip temperature of 500°C(950°F) and is specifically designed to cut and cauterize most synthetic materials.
The SOLDERPRO 100 is a butane-powered, portable, multi-function heat tool.
- Works as a torch, soldering iron, hot knife, or heat blower.
- Equivalent to a power range from 30 to 100 Watts.
- Cordless. Simple and safe operation under any conditions, anywhere.
- Ready to use 15 seconds after ignition.
- Tank contains fuel for 120 minutes of operation.
- Comfortable ribbed grip.
- No electrical interference.
- Comes with soldering tip and vented protective safety cap.
Length w/cap: 233 mm (9.2 in)
Length w/soldering tip: 215 mm (8.5 in)
Weight (when gas-filled): 142 g
Approximate Temperature - Soldering Tip: 250~500°C (480~950°F)
Approximate Temperature - Torch: 1300°C(2400°F)
Approximate Temperature - Hot Knife: 200~350°C(400~600°F)
Approximate Temperature - Heat Blower: 250~500°C(480~950°F)
Gas container capacity: 20 mL
Operating Time (one gas filling): 120 min at mid setting