The HG-400W is a portable high-output propane heat gun head.
- No cords, no battery.
- Automatic ignition.
- Task nozzles.
- Flame temperature up to 550°C (1022°F).
- Uses readily available, long-lasting propane cylinder.
- Integrated hands-free collar.
Length: 225mm (8.86 in)
Width: 53 mm (2.09 in)
Height: 122.5 mm (4.82 in)
Weight: 485 g + or - 15 g (w/o cylinder)
Flame temp.: 450-550°C / 842-1022°F
- Heat shrink tubing
- Shrink wrap
- Setting epoxies and adhesives
- Bending plastic and compound materials
- Applying window and decorative film
- Heat removal of various substances
- Automotive dent repair
- Thaw frozen pipes
- Spot ice melting
- Leather and vinyl repair
- Prosthetic fabrication and orthotic
- Start BBQ charcoal
- Paint scraping
- Deflector Nozzle
- Spreader Nozzle
Propane Cylinder not included - but is readily available in retail stores